Butter London The Black Knight

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

Today I have a real stunner for you, a polish that I knew was meant to be mine the moment I laid eyes on it.

Butter London The Black Knight









2 coats. I believe this is appropriate:


It's pretty spectacular. The Black Knight is full of tiny gold flecks, and also has slightly larger red, fuchsia, and blue glitter. It's absolutely jam-packed and it is so sparkly! In the sun it's all "Hey look at me!" and I'm like "Yes, O Sparkly One." Seriously guys. Get it if you have the chance, it's amazing. The formula was great and with one thick coat of a slightly goopy topcoat + Out the Door, it was perfectly smooth. Love!

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**