a-england Iseult

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

If you've tagged me for something recently, please remind me! I know that Ingie and Frosso and Tyne have tagged me for a few things, and if you've tagged me for something just let me know in the comments and link to the post so that I can get around to doing all this stuff.

Today's manicure starts with a-england Iseult.



Iseult is a delicate seashell pink with a lovely pearly silver shimmer. She's very pretty. Shown here is two coats. Delicate, feminine, flattering, work-appropriate, whatever you want to call it. A nice palate cleanser without being boring. The formula is lovely, no problems whatsoever.

I decided to make Iseult a little more spicy with some major sparkly. I made a glitter gradient using OPI Servin' Up Sparkle.




You know, I'd really like to know how to do a reverse gradient, starting at the cuticle. How do you do that without getting it all over your cuticle and all over the place? If you have any tips I'd love to hear them!

I don't feel this girly all the time, but I will admit, I liked this a lot! Iseult by herself is quite demure and shy, but with Servin' Up Sparkle this mani becomes really special!

And don't forget to remind me if you've tagged me for something that I've ignored!

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**