a-england Perceval

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

And today I have for you another manicure that I did using Tinsel Town. I started with two coats of a-england Perceval, a beautiful glowy red with a fantastic formula and the best glowy shimmer ever. Then I made black French tips and then put Tinsel Town over them.











I love this whole manicure! Perceval is extremely glowy and gorgeous and perfect in every way. I am completely in love with it and I just want you all to know that. And also Tinsel Town perfectly matches my snazzy octopus bracelet.





Fun fact: I always misspell "octopus" the first time I type it. It's a hard word, okay!?

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**