Hits Artemis

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

All right guys! I have got a real winner for you today. If I had had to pick my top 5 polishes, this one would probably be in it. She's absolutely gorgeous, and the pictures really do the talking for themselves. I even widened my blog so that I could make all my pictures extra large, lol!





















O. M. G. Can you say HOLO? That's insane. This is 2 coats of Hits Artemis over 1 coat of WnW Black Creme. For some reason black really helps bring out holo-ness, and this one is awesome. She's so holo! It's freaking insane! Someone get me the rest of the No Olimpo collection, stat! After seeing how marvelous Artemis is I need the rest of the family.

I am pretty much speechless at the sight of how gorgeous this is. Are you as flabbergasted as I am? Like really. I didn't think this was possible, but I'm going to give Artemis a perfect unicorn on the celery-unicorn scale. Unprecedented, people. Completely unprecedented. Mind. Blown.

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**