Love & Beauty Periwinkle

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

Today I will be featuring a beautiful polish from Love & Beauty, and has a name that does it absolutely no justice: Periwinkle.




Periwinkle is a dusty periwinkle with gold shimmer and some beautiful reddish flecks that glow like embers at the right angle. Unfortunately I did not really succeed in capturing them in their full glory, but trust me, they're beautiful.

It's formula was nice. I believe this is two coats although it could have been three. I really need to start writing down how many coats I do. And here's some stamping I did over it with my gold foil Saints polish:




It was actually a lot prettier in person! You could see the red flecks shining through and it was super awesome.

Okay, so obviously the Thursday Post thing isn't working out. It's not because I don't have a bunch of links to show you (because I have a craaaapload), it's because Thursday is the busiest day of the week for me and I have absolutely no time. So I'm thinking about doing Thursday Posts on a different day of the week, which presents a dilemma. Which day do I do them on? Do I still call them Thursday Posts or do I call them whatever day of the week I put them on? Any suggestions?

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**