Top 20 of 2011

8:01 PM Laura 0 Comments

Phew! Gosh it's taken me forever to get this post together, expect late posts all this week because I'm getting home later than normal.

So, I agonizingly managed to pare my stash down to the 20 polishes that really blew my mind in 2011, which is not an easy thing to do. Since I could never narrow it down further than this, these pics are in no particular order.

Also, since I am WAY behind on posts, you'll be seeing some of these for the first time. Yay! Surprises!

Hits - Lambada (flakie-gasm ooomg. I will swatch this bad boy over black later)

Icing - Rockstar From Mars (oh god please ignore my hideous stained nails. This needs a reswatch.)

Essie - Trophy Wife

Essie - Watermelon

Sephora by OPI - Teal We Meet Again

OPI - Roadhouse Blues

OPI - I Eat Mainely Lobster

Zoya - Valerie

a england - Tristam

Zoya - Minka

Orly - Stone Cold (OPI Silver Shatter accent)

MUS - Linnea (over Essie Midnight Cami)

OPI - Meep Meep Meep (not the best angle for this one, aughfhfhhf)

Wet n Wild - Believe Me, It's Real

Revlon - Desire (forgive this pathetic swatch as well)

Chanel - Peridot

Nails Inc. - Trafalgar Square

Hits - Artemis (over black. ZOMG. I die.)

Ozotic - 505

Deborah Lippmann - Across the Universe

*faints* THE END.

This has been a post.

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**